If there were one person on Earth I would want to discuss nonprofit issues, causes and how technology and social media can help, the answer would be easy: Beth Kanter.
Thankfully, Beth has received numerous distinctions that back me up on this. From how to, to thought leadership, to fundraising to global issues, she has written to or spoken about it all (often both!).
She’s a lovely lady and one I am greatly enjoyed interviewed. She appears on The A-List podcast. The archive is below. It’s an insightful hour!
More about Beth from her bio:
- Guest Blog Post: Listening Literacy For Nonprofits
- Email Beth
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
- Internet Law Program (iLaw)
- Guest Post by Aspen Baker: Friend or Foe? UC Berkeley Investigates the Legal Landscape of Social Networking
- The Mercifully Brief, Real World Guide to Raising Thousands (If Not Tens of Thousands) of Dollars With Email By Madeline Stanionis
- Morningside Analytics
- 37 Signal’s Backpack